Saturday, June 10, 2006

Perfect Play Dough

Ok, it's not jewelry, but as a mother of two 4 year olds, I believe I have become somewhat of a play dough expert. This is the best play dough recipe I have found, so I thought I would share!

Perfect Playdough

3c Flour
1 1/2c Salt
6 tsp cream of tartar
5 TBS Oil
3c Cold water
A few drops of food coloring for color

Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly. Once it’s play dough constancy, kneed while it cools to make sure it’s well mixed. It will last for months if kept in an airtight container or bag.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on the web site....I think I may use them and just get that girl at elance to write the book for me!!!!What are your friends saying about this site?
PS....good play dough recipe! I wrote that down too he he
......The ring is NOT HIDEOUS! he he